NOTICE OF A PUBLIC HEARING
OF THE DERRY TOWNSHIP BOARD OF SUPERVISORS FOR THE
FEDERAL FISCAL YEARS 2012 COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT BLOCK GRANT (CDBG) PROGRAM
1. Notice is hereby given that the Derry Township Board of Supervisors will hold a public hearing on May 20, 2013 at 5:00 p.m. at the Derry Township Office located at 15 West Mill Street, Yeagertown, Pennsylvania 17099.
2. The purpose of the public hearing is to receive citizens’ views, comments and suggestions or other information from the public for consideration by the Township Supervisors prior to modifying the 2012 CDBG grant.
3. The purpose of this modification is to decrease and delete Ridge Avenue, Fox Avenue, Lincoln Avenue, Roosevelt Avenue, Mifflin Avenue, Sawmill Road, Pinewood Road, Rosemont Avenue, First Street and Highland Avenue Extension in the amount of $82,829.00 and add Old Stagecoach Road in the amount of $41,415.00 and Parkview Avenue in the amount of $41,414.00.
4. Written or oral comments are encouraged and can be directed to James P. Lettiere, AICP Community Development Administrator/Assistant Director, firstname.lastname@example.org Mifflin County Planning and Development Department, 20 N. Wayne Street, Lewistown, PA 17044. Oral comments will be accepted at (717) 242-0887 or at the hearing. Upon approval the modification will be available for public inspection up until Tuesday, May 21, 2013 3:45 p.m. at the Mifflin County Planning & Development Department.
5. The Derry Township office is accessible to handicapped persons. Persons requiring special accommodations for participation in this public hearing should contact the Derry Township Office at (717) 248-8151.