Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content
We also help those that qualify for Rent/Homeowner’s Rebate file for their yearly rebate.  If you own your home, you will need to bring a copy of your PAID Property Tax receipt.  If you are a renter, you will need to have a rent certificate filled out and signed by your landlord.  Please call 717-447-5121 for more information or to set up an appointment.​


Copyright © 2015 Mifflin County - All Rights Reserved.
Site hosted and developed by CCAP