Early Intervention Program
- The program provides free and confidential developmental screenings and
assessments to children, birth to 3 years old, who may not be meeting
age-appropriate developmental milestones.
- All services are provided in the child’s natural environment, i.e.
home, day care, grandparent’s home, etc.
- Early Intervention Services are provided at no cost to the family
- Service Coordination
- Occupational therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Special Instruction – including specialized services for vision,
hearing and behavioral issues
- Strawberry Fields, Inc.
- Sovia Therapy, LLC
- Huntingdon County PRIDE
- Mifflin/Juniata Special Needs Center
- INVO Healthcare, Inc.
- Easter Seals of Western and Central PA
- Western PA School for the Deaf
- SAM, Inc.